The settings below can be used to connect your IOS or Android SmartPhone as well as Outlook, Thunderbird or other Email client software.
To configure Falconcloud e-mail on your phone, you will need to know three things:
- Your user name
- Your e-mail address
- Your password
You can test whether or not you have the correct info by loggin in to the Falconcloud Webmail portal. if you cannot log in successfully, please contact the helpdesk. If you know the correct user name and password, you can set up falconcloud E-mail on your device by using the information below. Please note that both the user name and password are case sensitive.
- Tap settings –> Mail/Contacts/Calendar –> Add Account –> Other –> Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address and password. Esure that IMAP is selected.
- Enter the inbound server address, user name and password.
- Enter the outbound server address, user name and password.
- Tap next, then save.
- Tap settings –> Accounts –> Add Acocunts –> Email –> enter your email address and tap next.
- Choose IMAP from the account type screen and tap next.
- In the incoming settings, enter the IMAP server address, user name and password.
- In the outbound settings, enter the SMTP server address, user name and password.
- In the next screen, select your preferences for sync interval, storage limits and other settings.
If your E-Mail client support calendaring:
Calendar DAV port 443 URL https://ox.cloud.falconitservices.com